1/12/12

Wheewww *wipes brow*

I'm feeling better today after losing 2lbs this morning when I total thought I was going to gain.
I had a 17.5oz tub of 2% Fage, 12 strawberries, 1 SF jello, 3 Chocolate cookies, a few chips (cassava), a piece of cake, and ALOT of steak/fat.  Maybe I needed a jolt of fat and protein? Well I'm going to try to do it again today! So we'll find out ho that goes tomorrow when I wake up, then I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do tomorrow, I was planning to do an egg day but I think we're leaving late tomorrow night for Las Vegas (planning on messing around - gambling/drinking all night until Saturday when we check into the hotel), but I don't know we might just go early Saturday morning...
I'm starting to get excited about Vegas now. Haha, I don't know whether it's the gambling that's making me excited, or the fact that when we went LAST YEAR I WAS 40LBS FATTER!!
I also got a new duffelbag/suitcase and some sweaters (like to put over my dresses/tank top shirts) and it's always exciting to have new nice things to wear somewhere you don't normally go.
I just have to keep my hubby from spending any more money or we won't have anything to eat or play with in Vegas!!!
My Mom had her day off today so she woke me up early to get in the house this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. I like to sleep late because it takes time off of the stress of avoiding food ALLLLL day.
I got all of my book for school yesterday, and apparently I did REALLLLLY bad on my Math placement test because I flipped through my math book and it's SUPER EASY! Luckily it will be a refresher and I'll get and awesome grade. ^_^
So until I start feeling like I'm starving again I'M GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment