1/9/12

Hate the weekends!!!

SOOOO, I was downt to 236.5 on Friday right? WELL NOT ANYMORE! Thanks weekend and cheating and being a stupid FAILURE like ALWAYS!!! Shit. I just can't give myself a break can I?
So I've got an all new high for keepig on track and making sure I don't screw it up again. On the bright side I was down 6lbsfor the week yesterday, and I know if I drink a ton of water today I'll find out that today's gain is just water, but still, it SUCKS to see that scale go up doesn't it?!!

Today I'm doing a protein day like I did last week:

Breakfast:
3 egg whites, 1 yolk
2tbs homemade salsa
(already eaten)

Planned for the day:
Lunch:
7oz grilled chicken
2 cups lettuce (this is my worst enemy, I HATE lettuce unless it's drenched in ranch with cucumbers and stuff)
3-4 strawberries

Dinner:
4oz grilled chicken
2tbs homemade salsa
 Carbohydrate (7%) 6.15g

Fat (35%) 20.7g
Protein (58%) 74.3g

532kcals
 
 
And that with TONS of water should get me back down to where I'm supposed to be. Or at least back to what I was yesterday at 238.5. Though I'm hoping for the 236.5 I was at on Friday.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment