2/29/12

Content

Well today has been a slow and interesting day, now it's almost time for me to get read for school and got take notes for an hour so I re-learn high school mathematics, lol. Honestly, I just like reviewing and it doesn't bother me so much that I'm in a low-level math class, because I get all A's from already knowing what I'm doing, and I get extra help on anything that I do happen to have issues with, like changing decimals to fractions... Which really isn't needed in real life, but it's interesting to know off-hand.

I am on P3, probably until after my birthday or Spring Break, so for another week or two, and then I'll be back on P2 with my friend and we're going to try keeping it together for a 90-day stint. Knowing me I'll probably break that up a bit, or skip every other day of HCG because of tolerance paranoia, but hopefully we'll keep each other in line so we look great in time for Vegas in July.

I think I've discovered something about me that differs from everyone else that's dieting, or at least alot of people. Weight-loss isn't THE most important thing in the world to me as it is to some people. Yes, I would like to lose weight, but I'm not worried about when or how or even IF it happens. I'm not going to die if I don't get to my goal. Onederland would be nice, but I'm not going to freak out if it doesn't happen. I might be disappointed that I've wasted so much money if I don't make it to 130 at least lol, but I'm not going to freak out about it. I've lost 30-40lbs, that's more than most people do in an entire year! 

So P3....
Boring boring P3.....
I've been keeping my food to alot of protein and alot of fat, probably more on the fat side, with some carbs here and there, and I'm sticking at my LIW. I don't really have to worry much on P3 as long as I don't go insane with pastas and bread carbs, since I really don't eat sugar at all anyways. I like Fage, coconut milk/cream, fruits, red meat, chicken and veggies like onions and bell peppers and chilies. P3 is always good for me as long as I'm good to my body, but I get bored of it quickly. So I don't know when I am going to start HCG, I should probably wait until after my birthday and start on the 10-11 with a mini load (hcg and regular p3 eating or fat fast), and then VLCD on the 12th - but who knows with me, I'm not great at sticking to actual "date" as plans.
I think I'll try to lose 10lbs over this next week or two just from eating clean and normal no-carb dieting so I can get back to what I got down to 2 rounds ago and start this next round. Either way I need to keep on this break to get my mindset back on so I'm ready to restrict calories again, and maybe do my HCG with the ABC lol.

Oh well, time to get ready, if I think about it I might update eventually lol.
Keep your heads up ladies, it doesn't matter how long your dieting takes, it just matters that you're trying to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment